- All Videos
- 02:14HighlightS3What Happens After Angelina's Wedding Drama?In the fallout of the girls' divisive wedding speech to Angelina, the roommates wonder whether they'll ever make amends with the unhappy bride.06/18/2020
- 01:30HighlightS3Angelina Isn't Happy About the Girls' Wedding SpeechAfter the girls trash Staten Island in their wedding speech to Angelina, the bride walks out of her own reception.06/18/2020
- 01:50HighlightS3The Ladies' Bridesmaid Speech Goes from Toast to RoastBridesmaids Nicole, Jenni and Deena's heartfelt wedding toast to Angelina and Chris goes left when a joke about Staten Island bombs with the wedding guests.06/11/2020
- 02:33HighlightS3Angelina Has Fitting Gifts for Her BridesmaidsBefore she walks down the aisle, Angelina presents Nicole, Jenni and Deena with personalized bridesmaid gifts and makes a toast to their friendship.06/11/2020
- 01:33HighlightS3Are Jenni and Pauly Gonna Hook Up?Despite having sexual tension at Angelina's bachelorette party, Jenni and Pauly may not be on the same page anymore.06/04/2020
- 04:15HighlightS3The Roomies Shower Angelina with Offbeat GiftsBefore Angelina gets hitched, Vinny, Ronnie, Jenni, Deena, Mike and Nicole welcome her to Team Meatball by gifting her a selection of thoughtful and quirky presents.05/28/2020
- 03:46HighlightS3Mike and Lauren Open Up About a Personal Family TragedyMike and his wife Lauren reveal how they're coping with their loss after giving the roomies a guided tour of their new digs.05/14/2020
- 01:21HighlightS3Angelina Welcomes Jenni Back to Her Wedding PartyBefore the roommates leave New Orleans and head back to New Jersey, Angelina restores Jenni's position as her bridesmaid.05/14/2020
- 03:41HighlightS3The Roomies Are Shipping Pauly and JenniAfter a night of partying in New Orleans, Pauly makes his attraction for Jenni known, creating a buzz among the roommates, who are in full support of a Pauly-Jenni hookup.05/07/2020
- 02:33HighlightS3Mike Goes from The Situation to The InspirationHaving shared similar experiences, Mike and Ronnie have a heart-to-heart, with Mike offering perspective, advice and unwavering support for his friend.04/30/2020
- 03:52HighlightS3The Guys Go Incognito to Crash Angelina's Bachelorette PartyPauly, Vinny and Mike use their powers of deduction to pinpoint where in New Orleans the ladies are partying, so they can stealthily make their way there to surprise them.04/23/2020
- 02:44HighlightS3Angelina's Bachelorette Party Starts Off with a SurpriseAngelina doesn't know Jenni traveled to New Orleans for her bachelorette party, and Deena tries to keep Jenni calm before the big reveal.04/16/2020
Angelina Marie LarangeiraCast Member
Angelina Marie Larangeira
Angelina is at a crossroads. Things with Chris aren't any better since the gender-reveal powder-gun mishap in the Poconos. She wants to make her marriage work, though, and is setting their second anniversary as a make-it-or-break-it deadline -- A date that just happens to coincide with the next big family trip. Lucky for Angelina, she has the girls to lean on. And a surprise visit from a pet psychic gives her some much-needed perspective...from her animals. And what would a family vacation be if she didn't find time to battle with Vinny?
Deena CorteseCast Member, Actor
With new baby Cameron's arrival, Deena is finally not pregnant on a family vacation, and she's ready to go hard, especially now that her meatball Snooki is back. As the family's party planner in chief, Deena has a lot of activities in store for the group on their trip to the Florida Keys. Deena even surprises herself when she out-pranks Pauly! But be warned: She’s not taking crap from anyone on this vacation.
Jenni "JWOWW" FarleyCast Member
Jenni "JWOWW" Farley
Newly engaged, Jenni and Zack are starting to talk about a destination wedding -- if only they could agree on which destination! Meanwhile, in an unexpected series of events, Jenni finds herself taking on the role of divorce expert for Angelina, and in an even more bizarre twist, taking on the role of godmother to Mike. Yes, Mike.
Mike "The Situation" SorrentinoCast Member
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino
When Baby Sitch arrives, Mike is cast in his most important and challenging role yet: first-time dad. But as he and Lauren plan Romeo's christening, Mike can't find any evidence of his own baptism. And so "The Blessification" is born -- complete with a gospel choir and an unexpected choice of godparents. To celebrate his next milestone (the end of his probation), Mike plans a big international vacation for the fam, only to be disappointed to learn upon arrival that the Florida Keys are, in fact, still in the United States.
Nicole "Snooki" PolizziCast Member
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
Snooki is back, and FOMO is real. With Deena ready to rage, the meatballs (plus Angelina) are out in full force. This trip to the Keys is actually the first time in years that the girls are all together, and no one is pregnant. And Giovanna, Snooki's mini-me, is along for her first family vacation and ready to party like a seven-year-old with the other kids.
Pauly "DJ Pauly D" DelvecchioCast Member
Pauly "DJ Pauly D" Delvecchio
The clubs are open, and Pauly can't wait to get back on the road DJ-ing, but he has a big decision to make. He and his girl Nikki found love in a quarantine world, but life on tour is non-stop. Is it best for the relationship to bring her with him... or not? Plus, Pauly is honored when Mike asks him to play an important role in his "Blessification." Afterall, being crowned godfather is everything in this family.
Vinny GuadagninoCast Member
A few months in L.A. proves to be enough for Vinny, and homesickness starts to set in, so the girls decide to fly out to surprise him. But when they get there, they're the ones who are surprised. Plus, Vinny gets all in his feelings after he's passed over for the job of Mike's godfather, but in pure Vinny style, he quickly embraces his "the not-godfather" status. But he and Angelina are still at each other, so all is right with the world.
Ronnie Ortiz-MagroCast Member
"Single Ronnie" is single no more. He has a new girlfriend, Saffire, and he can’t wait for his roommates to meet her in the Poconos. Meanwhile he’s helping his friend Vinny look for houses in L.A.