- All Videos
- Sneak Peek
- 05:01HighlightS2Mike Surprises Lauren and Their Wedding GuestsThe guys surprise Mike and Lauren's wedding guests with a choreographed dance routine to "It Takes Two," complete with an appearance from singer Rob Base.08/15/2019
- 01:36HighlightS2Uncle Nino Has a Word with JennAt Mike and Lauren's wedding, Uncle Nino tries to talk to Jenn about some disturbing tabloid reports.08/14/2019
- 04:30HighlightS2Mike and Lauren Say "I Do"The roommates look back at Mike's journey from being The Situation to becoming the man standing at the altar with his bride Lauren.08/08/2019
- 02:40HighlightS2It Just Got Weird in HereWhile preparing for Mike's wedding with the rest of the groomsmen, Ronnie gets distracted by texts from Jenn.08/08/2019
- 02:39HighlightS2Pauly and Vinny Get Real with RonniePauly and Vinny confront Ronnie about how his toxic relationship is affecting their friendship.08/01/2019
- 02:48HighlightS2Is Ronnie Going to Miss Mike's Wedding?Days before Mike and Lauren's wedding, the group wonders whether or not Ronnie's personal drama is going to keep him from the ceremony.08/01/2019
- 01:39HighlightS2Ronnie Tries Getting Jenni to Talk About Her DivorceRonnie takes offense when Jenni refuses to confide in him about her divorce.07/25/2019
- 02:27HighlightS2Mike's Ranchelor PartyWhile organizing Mike's bachelor party, the ladies arrange a surprise visit from his fiancee Lauren, and the guys plan an event worthy of his Situation days.07/24/2019
- 02:37HighlightS2Is Ronnie Ready for Baby Number Two?During a drunken hangout around a bonfire, Ronnie reveals his girlfriend Jen might be pregnant with their second child.07/18/2019
- 03:44HighlightS2Mike's Sentencing Is AnnouncedDeena, Nicole, Pauly, Ronnie and Angelina anxiously wait at a sports bar to hear news about Mike's long-awaited sentencing.07/11/2019
- 02:28HighlightS2Ronnie Opens Up About Getting AttackedRonnie meets up with Pauly and Vinny to recount the moment he was physically assaulted in a parking lot in Secaucus, NJ.07/11/2019
- 03:29HighlightS2Jenni Opens Up About Her Family LifeDuring a heart-to-heart with Deena, Jenni reveals how her son's autism diagnosis has affected her family.07/11/2019
Angelina Marie LarangeiraCast Member
Angelina Marie Larangeira
Angelina is at a crossroads. Things with Chris aren't any better since the gender-reveal powder-gun mishap in the Poconos. She wants to make her marriage work, though, and is setting their second anniversary as a make-it-or-break-it deadline -- A date that just happens to coincide with the next big family trip. Lucky for Angelina, she has the girls to lean on. And a surprise visit from a pet psychic gives her some much-needed perspective...from her animals. And what would a family vacation be if she didn't find time to battle with Vinny?
Deena CorteseCast Member, Actor
With new baby Cameron's arrival, Deena is finally not pregnant on a family vacation, and she's ready to go hard, especially now that her meatball Snooki is back. As the family's party planner in chief, Deena has a lot of activities in store for the group on their trip to the Florida Keys. Deena even surprises herself when she out-pranks Pauly! But be warned: She’s not taking crap from anyone on this vacation.
Jenni "JWOWW" FarleyCast Member
Jenni "JWOWW" Farley
Newly engaged, Jenni and Zack are starting to talk about a destination wedding -- if only they could agree on which destination! Meanwhile, in an unexpected series of events, Jenni finds herself taking on the role of divorce expert for Angelina, and in an even more bizarre twist, taking on the role of godmother to Mike. Yes, Mike.
Mike "The Situation" SorrentinoCast Member
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino
When Baby Sitch arrives, Mike is cast in his most important and challenging role yet: first-time dad. But as he and Lauren plan Romeo's christening, Mike can't find any evidence of his own baptism. And so "The Blessification" is born -- complete with a gospel choir and an unexpected choice of godparents. To celebrate his next milestone (the end of his probation), Mike plans a big international vacation for the fam, only to be disappointed to learn upon arrival that the Florida Keys are, in fact, still in the United States.
Nicole "Snooki" PolizziCast Member
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
Snooki is back, and FOMO is real. With Deena ready to rage, the meatballs (plus Angelina) are out in full force. This trip to the Keys is actually the first time in years that the girls are all together, and no one is pregnant. And Giovanna, Snooki's mini-me, is along for her first family vacation and ready to party like a seven-year-old with the other kids.
Pauly "DJ Pauly D" DelvecchioCast Member
Pauly "DJ Pauly D" Delvecchio
The clubs are open, and Pauly can't wait to get back on the road DJ-ing, but he has a big decision to make. He and his girl Nikki found love in a quarantine world, but life on tour is non-stop. Is it best for the relationship to bring her with him... or not? Plus, Pauly is honored when Mike asks him to play an important role in his "Blessification." Afterall, being crowned godfather is everything in this family.
Vinny GuadagninoCast Member
A few months in L.A. proves to be enough for Vinny, and homesickness starts to set in, so the girls decide to fly out to surprise him. But when they get there, they're the ones who are surprised. Plus, Vinny gets all in his feelings after he's passed over for the job of Mike's godfather, but in pure Vinny style, he quickly embraces his "the not-godfather" status. But he and Angelina are still at each other, so all is right with the world.
Ronnie Ortiz-MagroCast Member
"Single Ronnie" is single no more. He has a new girlfriend, Saffire, and he can’t wait for his roommates to meet her in the Poconos. Meanwhile he’s helping his friend Vinny look for houses in L.A.